Monday, June 26, 2017





My name is  ASAMICHI  ,!

I live in ALGERIA, and I am aiming to review cute thing which is affordable, innovative and awesome. I want this website to help people fall in love with obtainable this cute thing , the sort of thing you can use every day, which still says “I take pride in the stuff on my desk”.

I work in I.T. in city of algeria  . There are a few shops within walking distance of my office, and I do frequent them whenever possible. My wedding in July, 2014 was one of the happiest days of my life, and my husband ali loves Accessories & Designs too! he is currently studying Management and economy, and working two jobs, one as a student advisor at her university, and the other as a sales assistant at a jewelry shop locally.

When reading this website:


  • Prices are in Dollars
  • Products are purchased from local retailers, or online (I will say which, and how much in the review)
  • Remember that all my opinions are just that, OPINIONS. Feel free to disagree with everything I say.


Since I can remember I have collected interesting Ornaments and Stationery , Photographic tools Phone things and various other items.



;)

No comments:

Post a Comment